statement of intent

 Statement of intent: 100 words explaining what you plan to make.

Example statement of intent [114 words]: 
I plan to create a magazine called 'Frontier' with the slogan 'Get ahead in YOUR life'. The magazine is aimed at wealthy young people working in business in major cities like London, New York or Dubai.   

My cover image will be of a young male in a sharp suit and sunglasses looking at the camera. The main feature to go with the cover image will be an interview with the cover star - the youngest tech millionaire in London. The magazine colour scheme will be light grey, quite futuristic and sleek. The rest of the cover lines will focus on topics my audience will be interested in such as life hacks, cars, technology and travel.  [114 words]

My statement of intent 

Firstly on the front page of my magazine I will have my centre image.in this picture I will have a young aspiring basketball player in training from the Filipino background as the main figure in my magazine. The slogan for my magazine will be 'the power of the mind'. Another thing on this front page is the cover lines some examples are. "how would the decisions you make now affect our future", "what would you do different if you knew what happened next". "they say failing means your learning but others may take it differently". "how will the next generation face these difficult times ahead". The magazine colour scheme will be a mixture of white and gold and blue to give that sleek, calm and clean look. The main theme I'm going for in my magazine is how the youth mind and the mindset in general is a fascinating and the different way if effects are daily lives for the best or the worst. This topic is really interesting to me because if we could better understand the human brain better then maybe we could  be able to solve the many problems we have today involving depression and stress.

For my double page spread I will better describe in depth the different ways people think and the result of there actions. I will also talk about how certain changes in the surroundings could effect the way you think of others and yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor: Blog tasks

Doctor Who: Audience and Industries blog tasks